Some excellent links this week for your small web design business. Each week these bookmarkables should be giving your more and more ideas on how to run your own company. If you’ve found something to be bookmarkable this week please send it to me or add it to the comments below.
- Top 10: Penny Pinching for Your Business – some great small business money saving ideas.
- 10 Essential Steps to Making the Perfect Pitch – provides some nice tips on how to really ‘sell’ your services.
- WordPress as a CMS – Content Management System – a nice list of examples, tips, and links on how to use WordPress as a CMS.
- Logo Design Process – a good look into another designers logo design process.
- Define Project Boundaries (and Keeping your Client Within Them) – an excellent article on the scope creep (those clients who like to go outside the scope and expect it to have been understood as part of the quote). A Must Read